- 2014 Canadian Association For Teacher Education Doctoral Research Award (CATE)
- 2014 Member of the Prime Minister’s Teaching Excellence Award Committee
- 2013 Nipissing University Distinguished Alumni Award
Other Recent Notable Service & Teaching
- 2014 Ministry of Education Faculties of Education Virtual Learning Pilot Advisory Committee (faculty representative). Toronto, ON
- 2011- Aboriginal Teacher Certification Program (ATCP) Summer Program, Technology Enhanced Teaching and Learning. North Bay, ON
- 2011- Teacher of Anishnaabemowin as a Second Language (TASL) Summer Program, Technology Enhanced Teaching and Learning. North Bay, ON
- Graham, R. (2015). Technoresiliency: A New Approach For Understanding Technology In Education. New York, USA: Springer Publishing.
- Graham, R. (2013). Inspirational transitions: Cultivating the capacity to embrace technology-enhanced learning and teaching. In Elliott-Johns, S.E. & Jarvis, D.H. (Eds.). Perspectives on transitions in schooling and instructional practice. Toronto, ON: University of Toronto Press.
Recent Research Papers
- Hatt, B. E. & Graham, R. (2015). ICE-Blink: Canadian pre-service teachers’ perceptions of imagination in the teaching-learning process. The Journal of Creative Behaviour (submitted for peer review).
- Graham, R. (2014). Towards a framework for better understanding first nation preservice teachers: An experiential approach. International Journal of E-Learning and Distance Education (submitted for peer review).
- Graham, R. (2013). Smart clickers in the classroom: Power to engage or technolust or the potential to engage students? Canadian Journal of Action Research, 13(2), 3-20.
- Carter, L. & Graham, R. (2012). 21st The Evolution of Online Learning at Small Northern Ontario University: Theory and Practice. International Journal of E-Learning and Distance Education. 26(2), http://www.ijede.ca/index.php/jde/article/view/799/1433
- Graham, R., & Richardson, W. (2012). Leveling the playing field: Assistive technology, special education, and a Canadian perspective. American International Journal of Contemporary Research, 2(1), 1-15. Retrieved from http://www.aijcrnet.com/index.php/archive/10-abstracts/80
- Killam, L., Carter, L., & Graham, R. (2013). Facebook and issues of professionalism in undergraduate nursing education: Risky business or a risk worth taking? International Journal of E-Learning and Distance Education (27)2. http://www.jofde.ca/index.php/jde/article/view/849
- Ryan, T.G., & Graham, R. (2013). Barriers and bridges: Occasional new teacher induction. Journal of Elementary Education, 23(2), 1-15.